IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING
Welcome to Maplewood Independent Youth Baseball League Online Registration System. To register your player, click on the appropriate registration below. For first time users, you will be asked to enter your EMAIL Address Only - the system will send a verification link to your email account that you use to set a permanent password and gain access to the system. After providing your required contact information, and optionally a second guardian of the child, you can then add your children to the account and register them for the 2021 season.
If you enter a cell phone number, the default setting is No text messages. If you would like to receive text message updates from the league, you must select your service provider. If you select your provider, please note that you will be charged your standard text message rates. If you have changed providers, please take a moment to update that information. The league is not responsible for any text messaging costs you incur.
Please take a moment to verify the numerous privacy settings associated with your data in the member settings.
Attention Parents of 6 Year Olds!!!
(Players born between 5/1/2019 and 4/30/2016)
For the Spring Season, you have a choice between Tee-Ball and Rookie baseball. If your player has had experience at the Tee-Ball level and you feel they have the skills & stature to keep up at the Rookie level, we encourage you to register them in the Rookie division. If you player has little or no experience playing baseball, or if you think more playing time at Tee-Ball will benefit them more, please feel free to sign them up for the Tee-Ball Division. In the event that we have an imbalance of players in Rookie, we may ask some 6 year olds after tryouts to move down to Tee-Ball.
GORDON ELITE DIVISION
If your player is baseball age 14 or 15, he/she MUST have played in our Spring Ledoux Division to be eligible to play in the Summer Gordon Elite Division. No Exceptions!
Attention Parents of 14 Year Olds!!!
(Players born between 5/1/2009 and 4/30/2004)
The Gordon Elite Division is a highly competitive division of Baseball for players aged 14-18. Only qualified 14 year olds will make this division through a tryout. You must pay the registration fee for your player in order for them to have the opportunity to try out. If they do not make an Elite team, you will receive a full registration fee refund.
Baseball Divisions and Fees are listed with the registration links below. We have instituted an early bird fee and a late fee this season. The late fee covers the cost of the mandatory raffle ticket fundraiser.
IF YOU FAIL TO COMPLETE THE PAYMENT AT THE END OF THE REGISTRATION PROCESS, THE REGISTRATION WILL BE DELETED.
Once you successfully complete the registration, you will get a confirmation e-mail. If you do not get this e-mail and you believe you submitted the payment or if you have any other trouble with the process, please e-mail the Player Agent by clicking the link below.
- All Divisions: There are NO-Refunds once baseball operations commence for the season.
AMATEUR ATHLETIC WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in Maplewood Independent Youth Baseball League athletic sports program, related events and activities, the registered players, parents, and guardians acknowledges, appreciates, and agrees that:
- The risks of injury and illness (ex: communicable diseases such as MRSA, influenza, and COVID-19) from the activities involved in this program are significant, potentially life-threatening, and while particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce these risks, the risks of serious injury and illness do exist; and,
- I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
- I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If, however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately; and,
- I acknowledge that I am aware that there are risks to me of exposure to directly or indirectly arising out of, contributed to, by, or resulting from:
- An outbreak of any and all communicable disease, including but not limited to, the virus “severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)”, which is responsible for Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) and/or any mutation or variation thereof;
- In consideration of having the opportunity to participate as either a team member or competitor at location, and in acknowledging that I am aware of and willing to assume the risks associated with this activity, I hereby voluntarily agree to waive, hold harmless and indemnify Babe Ruth League, Inc. and Maplewood Independent Youth Baseball League, and its trustees, agents, volunteers and employees from any and all claims, demands, damages and causes of action of any nature whatsoever arising out of ordinary negligence which I, my heirs, my assigns or successors may have against them for, on account of, or by reason of my participation in the above activities. I indicate my agreement to this hold harmless elective noted below.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY REGISTERING, AND REGISTER FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
FOR PARTICIPANTS OF MINORITY AGE (UNDER AGE 18 AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION)
This is to certify that I, as parent/guardian with legal responsibility for this participant, have read and explained the provisions in this waiver/release to my child/ward including the risks of the activity and his/her responsibilities for adhering to the rules and regulations. Furthermore, my child/ward understands and accepts these risks and responsibilities. I for myself, my spouse, and child/ward do consent and agree to his/her release provided above for all the Releasees and myself, my spouse, and child/ward do release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Releasees from any and all liabilities incident to my minor child’s/ward’s involvement or participation in these activities as provided above, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THEIR NEGLIGENCE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.